We’re so confident that our Driving Theory Test 4 in 1 app will help you pass your Driving Theory Test, we will refund you your test fee should you fail your car or motorcycle Driving Theory Test after using our app thoroughly.
If you fail your Official DVSA/DVA Driving Theory Test, despite achieving a high standard within the Driving Theory Test 4 in 1 app, then you just follow the simple steps below to claim your refund.
To claim your Official Driving Theory test fee back, you must
- Take your car or motorcycle Driving Theory Test in Great Britain or Northern Ireland.
Isle of Man and the Channel Islands are not covered by the Pass Guarantee.
- Create an account within the app with the name that’s displayed on your Driving Theory Test booking.
- Complete the structured learning plan within the app:
- Correctly answer all questions across all Theory Test categories (ensure that the vehicle category question bank matches your Theory Test booking).
- Successfully pass a minimum of 6 mock Theory Tests scoring 96% or higher, 4 of which must be passed consecutively (back to back) during the 14 days before your test.
- Watch the Hazard Perception introduction video.
- Achieve a minimum of 4 out of 5 stars across the 20 Essential Revision Clips as part of the Hazard Perception practise.
- Successfully pass a minimum of 6 mock Hazard Perception Tests scoring 80% or higher, 4 of which must be passed consecutively (back to back) during the 14 days before your test.
Pass Guarantee is valid for learner car drivers and motorcyclists only
You will need to submit the following information for us to verify your claim. All claims must be received within 7 days of you failing your Theory Test:
- Your full name
- Your App Store receipt showing the purchase price and date of the Driving Theory Test 4 in 1 app.
- A digital copy of the test fail sheet (the name on the sheet must match your registered name within the app)
- A copy of your provisional driving licence clearly showing your driving licence number
- Your progress from within the app
- Your PayPal email address or BACs details so we can issue the refund.
Please ensure that all the information on the documents are clearly readable. Do not crop, blur or edit the documents in any way, as this may void your claim.
In order to verify your claim, Driving Test Success may need to contact you directly to request additional information to support your claim. If this is the case, then we will use the email address registered to your Pass Guarantee account. If additional information is required, you will have 14 days to supply this. Driving Test Success will make a minimum of two attempts to contact you during this period. If we do not receive the requested information within the 14 days, then your claim will be cancelled and you will no longer be eligible for a refund.
As long as all the terms and conditions are met, we will issue a refund of £23. This will be sent via your preferred method of payment that you requested during your claim submission. If you booked your Theory Test through a third party website and incurred a booking fee, this will NOT be refunded as part of the Pass Guarantee scheme.
- You must ensure that the details you provide when registering for the Pass Guarantee match that on your Theory Test fail sheet.
- Only one application per purchase and per person.
- The Pass Guarantee only applies where the Driving Test Success product has been purchased by a home user, for non-commercial use only.
- Driving Test Success Limited reserves the right to request your driving instructors contact details and non-sensitive program data from your device that will confirm your eligibility for a refund.
- If you have requested a refund from the App Store for the purchase of your app, then you are no longer eligible for the Pass Guarantee.
- Driving Test Success Limited reserves the right to cancel, amend withdraw the Pass Guarantee scheme at any time
All refunds are processed via PayPal or UK bank transfer. A valid PayPal email address is required when submitting your claim. If you do not have a PayPal account, then you have the option to request the refund via bank transfer. Refunds will NOT be made by any other payment method. The Pass Guarantee only applies to the Theory Test fee. No additional costs such as (but not limited to), travel expenses, booking fees or missed earnings will be paid.
Please note that if you requested a refund via PayPal, then the refund value received will be lower due to PayPal’s transaction fees. The current transaction fee on a £23 refund is £0.97, resulting in a refund value of £22.03. However, this may change as PayPal updates their transaction fees. If you requested a refund via UK Bank Transfer then you will receive the full amount of £23.
Please allow up to a maximum of 10 working days for the refund to be processed, but in most instances this will be processed within 2-3 days.
Your Pass Guarantee Account
Changes to your name on your Pass Guarantee Account
The name on your test booking MUST match the name registered on your Pass Guarantee account. If for any reason there are discrepancies, you will need to contact Driving Test Success directly.
For minor changes such as a spelling mistake, we will update at any stage of your learning. However, if you require the name updating to someone completely different, then this will only be changed as long as you have completed less than 10% of the Learner Plan.
We will under exceptional circumstances update the name outside of the 10% window if adequate proof can be provided to Driving Test Success of a name change by law, then we will update accordingly on your behalf.
We reserve the right to delete data associated with any Pass Guarantee account that has not been accessed for a prolonged period (example: 12 months).